Stainless steel in various alloys is used for signs, front plates, and front panels. Usually it is etched or engraved.
Etched stainless steel industrial signs offer a maximum in longevity and durability. With this choice of material, they can be adapted to extreme environmental conditions.
Properties and benefits
- Premium appearance
- Temperature resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Weather resistant
- Very high chemical resistance, also against acids and alkaline media
- Easy to clean
- 4301 (X5CrNi18-10), AISI 304, (V2A)
- 4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2), AISI 316L, (V4A)
- 4541 (X6CrNiTi18-10), AISI 321
- 4571 (X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2), AISI 316Ti, (V4A)
0.3 mm to 3.0 mm
Glossy, matt, brushed, ground