Aluminium (Al) is the third most common chemical element and the most common metal in the earth's crust. It is of high importance for the production of industrial signage.
Aluminium is used for signs and fronts, and as thin aluminium foil it is also used for labels. It is extremely light and lends itself well to many production methods.
Worth highlighting is the anodized aluminium industrial sign, which combines the best in chemical and mechanical resistance with an elegant appearance.
Properties and benefits
- Resistant to corrosion due to a natural oxide coating
- High resistance properties with electrolytic oxidation treatment
- Low weight
- This means adhesives can be used even at larger thicknesses
- High strength relative to weight with suitable alloys
- Lower-priced than stainless steel or brass
- Conducts heat and electricity (anodized coatings, in contrast, are non-conductive)
- Magnetically neutral
- Easy to clean
- Completely recyclable